2. The Person accepting the terms and conditions agrees to comply with all the terms and conditions on behalf of every person listed on the Booking Form, including party members that change or are added at a later date and the Person booking must be a member of the party occupying the villa. The Person must be aged 21 years or over. The completed booking must show the names of ALL people that will be staying in the villa, including small children and infants. This is required by Florida state law.
3. The villa cannot be shared or sub-let and only the people shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the villa.
Booking & Security Deposit
5. The Security Deposit of £125/$220 will be returned to the guest, normally within 14 days after the completion of the vacation, as long as any key(s) are returned and no damage or loss is reported by our management company. If damage is reported that costs in excess of £125 / $220 we reserve the right to claim this off the Guest.
6. We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the remaining full balance by eight weeks before departure. Any cancellation charges detailed elsewhere in these terms and conditions will then apply. If a booking is made last minute or within eight weeks before departure the full balance is payable at time of booking.
8. Should you need to change your booking, we will try to accommodate your requirements. However, if the changes requested are not possible and you need to cancel the booking, the above charges will apply.
9. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control necessitate the cancellation of the booking we reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the guest. However, we will try our hardest to find alternative accommodation of a similar high standard which may be accepted or rejected by the guest.
10. We (the Owners) accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond our control including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation, alteration or cancellation or schedules by carriers, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event beyond our control.
Arrival and Departure Times
Care of the Villa
13. The guest agrees to:-
15. We recommend that all guests take out sufficient holiday insurance cover to include injury, medical, cancellation and all risks. This is the guests responsiblity. As the owners, we do not accept any liability for injury, damage, loss or delay by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent vacation.
16. If there is anything in the home that needs attention then please let our management company know immediately. Under no circumstances attempt to effect a repair yourself. Occupants will be fully accountable for any damage caused whilst tampering with any equipment or fixtures and fittings relating to the villa.
17. We (the Owners) or our management company do not accept liability for any accident, injury or death, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of the, swimming pool, spa and pool/spa area. Guests should always observe the safety rules and notices provided, and are specifically requested NOT to allow children to use the pool, spa or pool/spa area unsupervised.
19. Guests will observe the pool safety notice displayed in the pool area
20. Pool heating is available and is arranged at time of booking. Guests are NOT permitted to touch/alter the pool heater controls. Any sign of tampering and the pool heat will be turned off with the payment being forfeited. The owner is not responsible for the weather conditions and if it’s warmer than expected, pool heating still has to be paid for if ordered. A pool blanket is provided to retain pool heat should you require it when the pool it not in use. If there are any unforeseen circumstances, out of the guests control and not caused by the guest which causes the heater to fail, every effort will be made to repair the heater and if you are without pool heat we will refund the number of days without heat, provided you have paid for it. Any problem with the pool or heater should be reported to the management company.
24. Guests are not permitted to adjust the air-conditioning unit below 72° as this will cause problems to the system and charges will be incurred by the guest to repair the unit. The air conditioning unit is always preset to a comfortable level. It is vital that all doors and windows are kept shut at all times to keep out the heat, humidity and any unwanted insect visitors! The villa has regular pest control treatments to repel insects.
25. Guests agree to ensure all windows and doors are locked securely before leaving the property and when guests are sleeping.
26. The owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if these conditions are not met. Failure to comply will render the booking void and no compensation will be paid.
We want you to enjoy your vacation at the “Star Florida Villa” and for it to remain as luxurious and enjoyable for all our guests, please respect our home and treat it with the care it deserves and the care you would want if it was your own home.
© 2006 www.starfloridavilla.com